The UFGS Section Templates are outlines used as a guide when creating new specifications and is packaged and distributed with the
SpecsIntact software. With the rising number of users unable to install the latest version of SpecsIntact resulting from system
permissions we now provide the latest UFGS Section Templates in a compressed zip format.
- Before downloading the Section Templates, create a destination folder to receive it (Example: D:\SI Downloads).
- Choose the "ZIP" link below to download the UFGS Section Templates.
- When the File Download dialog box appears, choose Save this file to disk and click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box, path to the folder you created in the first step above, and click Save.
- When the download is complete, open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to the destination folder you created in the first step above (Example: D:\SI Downloads).
- Double-click on the UFGSSectTemp.zip file.
- If WinZip opens, choose the Extract Button.
- Browse to the Default Working Directories Template folder, and choose the WSection Folder.
- Select the Extract Button.
- If Windows Explorer displays the template files (.tpl), select both the UFGS.tpl and UFGS_Traditional.tpl files
- Right-click and select Copy
- Browse to the Default Working Directories Template folder, choose the WSection Folder, right-click and select Paste.